HRCM is yet to set the timing for its recruitment activities. While expressions of interest will be accepted, a more formal application process will occur once project approvals are in place.
Our guiding principles for recruitment are:
- we benefit from diversity of age, gender, ethnicity and differing cultural backgrounds. The diversity of our talent is welcomed and valued;
- we will endeavour to secure a high percentage of local and state residents to fulfill our workforce needs;
- ‘Local’ participation will be balanced against the practical need for ‘ready now’ skills;
- development of new entry employees forms part of our planning;
- employment selection is based on an individuals merits and potential;
- all roles unable to be filled internally will be advertised.